Our client is a well-established Brand Strategy Consultancy with a proven reputation. They have a portfolio of long-standing client who are also key brands across gaming, tech, content, retail, banking, consumer and more. Their tried and tested approach involves an application of a deep and wide range of specialist knowledge areas matched with a high level of creativity that’s needed to grow brands in a highly competitive market
As an experienced brand strategist, they are looking for someone who is happy to share and develop their expertise across a mix of projects around innovation, strategy, Insight and brand. Projects will vary so there will be plenty of exposure to alternate sectors and new industry challenges. This Strategic Brand Consultant position will involve management and direction of client relationship, contribution to new business proposals and project planning. As well as handling day to day aspect of the projects you’ll be a key contributor in providing project solutions. Ability to plan and run workshops, moderate qualitative research focus groups and a range of presenting techniques will be desired but not essential. Being comfortable presenting will be a vital skill needed in this role.
This company can offer a brilliant opportunity for those who are looking for a sturdy and long-term career platform to develop skills, get best in class training and learn from other experts. They encourage and nurture creative thinkers who can demonstrate an adaptable mind set.
- Previous exposure to working on Brand Insight, Strategy, Innovation projects is vital
- Previous experience working within a brand strategy consultancy or agency.
- Some workshop facilitation and/or focus groups moderation would be ideal
- Experienced managing consumer client accounts on a day to day basis
- Able to plan, present and follow up research.
- Passion for brand and consumer / brand insight & strategy
- Exceptional problem solver and ideas focused.
- Exposure to pitch work and proposal writing
- Track record of delivering above and beyond client / stakeholder expectation
- Ability to use and analysis various sources of industry data and research.
POSITION – Senior Brand Consultant / Senior Strategist /Strategic Consultant / innovation consultant / Brand Insight
SALARY – £40,000 – 55,000 basic + benefits including pension, healthcare, income protection, bonus & more.
LOCATION – remote working initially / Central London offices mixed with remote working
If you are interested please apply directly to this advert or contact:
Enlight Consulting is a dedicated bespoke recruitment consultancy with a focus across the insight, market research, Strategic marketing and analytics industries
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.